The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The actions being taken by WMBS to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, include but not limited to:
• Taking Precaution with our employees to ensure they follow our safety guidelines which will provide protection for both them and others.
• Extensive training for all our employees.
• The use of Personal Protective Equipment. (i.e. gloves, face masks etc.)
• Provide quick responses to emergencies.
• Disinfection of high-touch surfaces on a daily basis.
• Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms and other common areas.
• Cleaning/wiping down doors, handles, elevator buttons and railings.
• Making sure all liners are replaced in each waste bin.
• Disinfecting/sanitizing specified areas requested by our clients.
WMBS provides professional disinfecting services to help fight the spread of Coronavirus. Using hospital-grade chemicals combined with electrostatic tools, high touch-point wipe down and deep cleaning disinfecting service WMBS is dedicated to creating a safe environment for your customers and employees.
WMBS uses hospital-grade disinfectants rated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and listed on EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Electrostatic surface disinfection is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. The spray contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at. Electrostatic Spray Technology is a highly recommended method for commercial disinfecting. It is extremely effective and efficient. There is also significant cost savings versus traditional hand wiping.